Monday 7 November 2011

All about perspective

What makes the perfect spanking picture? I've just been reading Pixie's post about her picture particulars and find what she has to say interesting (and the comments too). I'm not sure what I like best out of a situation. Seeing the spankee's face is important and I love it when a good anguished facial expression is combined with a nice red bottom in the same shot. But then I do also love cornertime shots too and the pre-punishment moment of anticipation.
Seeing the spanker's face is less important. My preferences are probably about identifying with the spankee - I want to be in her skin.


1 comment:

  1. Cornertime looks great in a photo or a drawing but in practice it's very dull to do. Personally after 10 minutes in the corner I've completely gone off the boil.

    ReplyDelete