Thursday 27 September 2012

Searching revisited

Is this a slipper which I see before me? As Macbeth might have asked. I think it might just be, or maybe it's more accurate to call it a sandal. 
Whatever it is, it looks a lot like what I'm looking for. I saw this pic just now at the excellent All Things Spanking and now I want my bot to be next in line to get spanked with that slipper/sandal thingy.
PS Do you ever get those days when you should be working and you try to work, but some part of your brain just can't stop thinking about spanking? I don't know why, but I feel like my SQ is off the scale.

2 comments:

  1. You are right to be looking fot this kind of thing. With my girlfriend, we sometimes use one of her flat sandals as spanking implement... it's quite powerful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It occurs to me that I should open my own shoe shop, that way I'd have unlimited access to footwear of all kinds:)

    ReplyDelete