Thursday 10 May 2012

How boring is that...?

How come she's so uninterested in the fix she's got herself into? Panties down and the cane's there ready for use but she looks like she's totally bored by the proceedings.
Maybe it's a different take on cornertime. Instead of an hour in the corner waiting for your whacking you get an hour bent and ready - and cornertime can be seriously tedious.
Or perhaps she's a repeat offender, such a Punishment Room veteran that she's just not bothered anymore. Sort of "see if I care". Familiarity breeds contempt, I suppose.
Whatever it's about, it's a great drawing - I'd love to see more of this artist's work. Anywhere know who its by? Thanks to the first-rate Spanking Art for posting it for us all to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, that is a very nice piece of art. To me the look on her face says "come on lets get this over with, why am I having to stand here in this position waiting?"

    HUGS,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's it - she's keen to get it over and done with, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete