Friday 10 August 2012

Can't wait

Anticipation. Don't you just love it! Two posts in one day may seem like I'm getting obsessed, but the kids are both out tonight for the first time in ages. It's a happy co-incidence, but means that SO and I can play...
And that's got to be worthy of comment, hasn't it? It means that something interesting (rather than practical) can be selected from the lingerie drawer, I can dress up a little and we can go out.
Better still, later we can come back in (to an empty house). I haven't been able to concentrate on my work I'm already so excited.
So, I found the link to this little ditty I came across on Youtube and just emailed it to SO. Knowing that it will rate as the sort of naughty, bratty, bad behaviour that just isn't permitted in our house; isn't permitted, and has to be addressed. If I had shoes on I'd be shaking in them.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm really glad for you and I hope you get all you deserve. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear... Oh, dear... Guess who drank too much, went into over-bratty mode and, as a result, messed things up?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hug. I'm sorry. :(

    Try not to feel bad. You didn't mean to mess things up; sometimes us human types just can't help things.

    I've had a really bad headache all day so I've been rather more stompy and slammy than usual. BH knows that it's just my way of dealing with it, and that I'm still his little bunnykins really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no... I hope you're getting it all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd think I'd have learned my limit drinkwise by now, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drink too much and over bratted, interesting but knowing you, not surprised.

    Hey nice panty pic!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete