Friday 6 April 2012

Horsey type

It's Good Friday, so everyone gets a day off here in the UK (is it the same elsewhere?) and I'm going o spend the rest of mine horse-riding. Which means I'm going to fail to deliver a 'Friday Fiction' post, I'm afraid.
In its absence take a look at this interesting picture and make something up for yourself. I'm going to give it a try while me and my horse are out doing our thing - if the story comes together well I might post it here sometime soon.
PS Are those very tight jods or is she putting the bare into bare-backed riding?

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought that is why women like riding more than men. The action between their legs is very rewarding as the horse moves along..... am I wrong?

    HUGS
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be something in that. It's also a great excuse to dress up, which helps.

    ReplyDelete