Sunday 29 April 2012

Stairs again

No special reason, just because I like this picture really. SO and I had a bit of a argument yesterday. I think I was in the right, but the way I behaved was... wrong.
Tantrum is probably the best way to describe it. This morning over breakfast I apologised and was told that yes, my behaviour had been unacceptably brattish.
What happened next was this. I was ordered to pull down my jeans to bare my naughty bot and told to go straight up the stairs for a damned good hiding...
No, sadly the sexual politics in this place don't work that way, they're all topsy-turvy. Bad behaviour makes it less likely that a punishment will happen - in our house stick is carrot.
Mind you, real misbehaviour tends to get filed away for future reference. Then when we are playing it can be trotted out and I do, finally, get to pay my due.

No comments:

Post a Comment