Monday 9 April 2012

Until you can't sit down...

Has that ever happened to you? Have you been spanked so hard that you're forced to stand at the breakfast bar the next morning.
I have to say that it hasn't to me. On the spanko Richter Scale (Stricter Scale?) I've stayed pretty much in mid-scale, rarely straying into the really punishing end of the spanko spectrum.
I'm mostly happy with that. But I've still had experience of weals that last for days and impressive bruises that hang around for a week or more.
What I haven't had is the feeling that I'd rather not - or can't - sit down. A bit of a wince as I put my weight on a chair, but no more. So, how hard a spanking, caning or whatever do you have to take before you really can say you've been punished "until you can't sit down..."?

5 comments:

  1. I love the "Stricter Scale!" Wish I'd thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that I should trademark it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If adults have been beating (wooping) any body at a very very young age, the person CAN become something like immune to it, to the pain from getting wooped anywhere on their body.
    How young do you have to start getting them be like immune, i don't know but it must be a very young age.
    I think I've seen it before in bullies and gangbang ers!

    ReplyDelete