Wednesday 8 February 2012

Start the day

Get your hair - and your hat - right and you're ready for the day, yes? Clothes may help too, I suppose... I'm sitting here in my dressing gown enjoying the brilliant Wicked Knickers and thinking about getting dressed and getting on with the day, so this picture caught my eye.
One of the problems about working mostly from home is that there's a temptation on cold days like today to spend the day in your PJs, dressing gown and slippers. It's a slippery slope. Anyway, I digress. The point is that there isn't a point, it's just that I loved this photo and wanted to share.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the "Wicked Knickers" link! I was previously unaware of that one. It has found it's way into my links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like knickers (and I do), it really is wicked.

    ReplyDelete