Thursday 19 January 2012

Big knickers = spanko knickers

Probably going to give my age away here, but when I was at school big, navy blue knickers were what girls were expected to wear for outdoor sport. Crazy, the powers-that-be were obsessed with skirt length at all other times, but when it came to a game of netball running around in your pants was considered sensible. 
It was a state of affairs that was very popular with the boys. I love this picture, but I feel she's wearing a pair of navy blues that are a few sizes too small. Letting all that bottom peep out is very, very naughty.

6 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right about 'spanko knickers' - at least if this particular spanko's preferences are anything to go by.

    My favourite fit would be more beach volleyball than Bridget Jones, but one thing's for sure - thongs are the work of the devil. I mean, where's the mystery? Where's the fun in pulling them down?

    See, you've got me started now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'thongs are the work of the devil' Never a truer word...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are panties, and yes hate thongs, no reason for them. She is lovely and what a bottom.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think both have their proper place. A nice thong or nothing at all under a tight dress is hard to beat, no pun intended. Love the no panty line. A man's dress shirt and a nice pair of full coverage panties is a close second however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think navy blues are very sexy,and should be worn by boys more often,also VERY good for spankers, chris s uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The same could be said about many of the big knickers that I took photos and videos of myself wearing, posting the knickers photos and videos on
    My big knickers fashion blog Full Brief Panties
    My big knickers YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) women's underwear customer try-on and review videos
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns
    Please feel free to leave comments on my blog posts letting me know just how severely and how often you think I should be spanked!

    ReplyDelete