Sunday 1 January 2012

Present difficulties, take two

Yes I like the boots. They're just what I would have chosen myself. Lots of other good things too. It's not that I'm ungrateful, but I do feel a bit let down. Can't help it.
Wish list
I was half hoping that the hint had been taken in and that I'd be unwrapping a nice new hairbrush for Christmas (with the anticipation of a hot bot at some time in the near future). I dropped plenty of hints, but Significant Other chose not to hear those hints or decided against acting on them.
Which is a bit of a shame. The spanking thing has been a bit of a problem over the years between us, but SO has come to understand it, I think. 
What the nicely-wrapped brush would have said was that the acceptance was total. That said, I know that no-one really understands the spanko thing except another spanko. Christmas moral? You can't get everything you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment