Sunday 29 January 2012

Reflections on pinkness

Just a quick thought. Isn't it infuriating when you can't check out your recently-spanked behind in the mirror. As luck would have it Significant Other deemed it right that I should have a quick OTK hand-smacking this morning, which was an invigorating way to start the day.
Usually at the first available opportunity I like to then admire the red glow (or weals, marks, whatever) in one of the full-length mirrors that I have strategically placed around the house. But this morning the door bell rang just when that moment was presenting itself and I had to get my butt back into my jeans.
So nice when friends feel they can pop round - not. Anyway, once said friend had been hustled off I hurried to the bathroom for a viewing. And was maddened to see that what would have been a healthy rose pink 40 minutes earlier had all but faded to what a paint manufacturer would probably call 'blush white'.

No comments:

Post a Comment